Training Course: Structural Steel Detailing using Advance Steel
Duration: 3 Days
Dates: to be scheduled
Location: Unit G14, Pinewood Office Park, 33 Riley Rd, Woodmead, Sandton
Trainer: Nicolas Michel
In the Introduction to Advance Steel training course the clients will be learning the following basic techniques.
- Creating and modifying intelligent grid axes.
- Basic modelling techniques, including object insertion and modification.
- How to create a manual connection as well as using Advance Steel's Automatic connection features. This includes adjusting connections to individual specifications and saving them to a library for later use.
- The setting up of Quick Connections whereby Advance Steel will automatically insert connections at every intersection for the entire model.
- Inserting Stairs, Hand Railings and Cage Ladders.
- How to create user sections and store user sections.
- How to manage your global default settings using the Management Tools database.
- How to Automatically Number each component in your model and Create Detail Drawings.
- How to set up and generate automatic lists such as Bolt Lists, Material Lists, Plate Lists etc.
- How to set up your own company templates for the Automatically created lists.
- How to create your own company title blocks for automatically generated drawings.